Adam was the first man created on Earth. According to some sources, his first wife was Lilith, but she rebelled and did not submit to him, and was cast out of Eden. Adam's wife was Eve, the first woman (possibly second).
He was created from the Earth itself, and while he was sleeping, his rib was removed and used to create his wife. Adam and his wife, Eve, were eventually tempted by the Devil to eat from the Tree of Knowledge. As a result, sin was born on Earth, and they were ashamed. Because of their rebellion against God, they were banished from the Garden of Eden.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Immortality - After disobeying God, Adam's immortality was stripped from him.
This character is an adaptation of Adam, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- Adam's physical appearance is unknown. He is often depicted as a white male with brown hair, though this is unlikely.
- Appearances of Adam (Earth-UU018)
- Media Adam (Earth-UU018) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Adam (Earth-UU018)
- Quotations by or about Adam (Earth-UU018)
- Character Gallery: Adam (Earth-UU018)